My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saran wrap nails


Hello!
I have always wanted to try Saran wrap nails after seeing Nailderella's take on it, just gorgeous. I went with
Wet N Wild Eggplant Frost, a blue to purple duochrome and added Confetti Conga Line, a shimmery burnt orange on top. I had so many compliments on this that I'm going to try it with so many color combos! it's easy and the result is always mesmerizing. On to the pics!






So saran wrap, love it or pass? I'm hooked :)

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh I was waiting to see your take on this! I LOVE your colours. I knew it would be good ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! now i'm waiting to see YOUR take on it :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! I'm going to try and do one in 3 colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this method looks and I love the colors you used. They look so brilliant and fiery. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of colors perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I closed my eyes to choose the colors but it really has an autumn look :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously such a neat way to do your nails and so beautiul too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm disappointed you don't explain how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry but I explained that I followed someone else tutorial and provided the link

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...