My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #3 - School Spirit


Hello!

I know it's been a little time but I am glad to be back with a mani inspired by the 3rd theme of the Fall Into Autumn challenge, I named "School Spirit". I am done with university but I have great memories of all the football and basketball games I went to while I was in FIU. Tee shirts, mugs, pens, folders, you name it I have it! We are the panthers and our colors are blue and gold. I went the easy route with an animal print nail art. The base is two coats of Spoiled Pirate's Booty (??) and I used Sally Hansen Co-bolt Blue with a dotting tool. Enjoy and thanks for reading!





Now not only I am proud of my design, but look at what the other ladies did. Just amazing!

5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...