My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #4 - Cloudy Days


Good morning lovelies!
This theme is right on time as the weather has been cloudy for almost a month. It's rain rain rain and I can't wait for the sun to come back. I also have always wanted to try the "clouds nail art technique" so it was right on point! I have to say that I'm happy of the result, which was very easy to achieve. I started with one coat of Sally Hansen Black Out, followed by NYC Prince Street and Side Walkers. How do you like it?






Thank you for reading and please have a look at the challengers creative work. Again I love the harmony in this theme :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It looks like a storm's brewing behind those lighter clouds *ominous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I LOVE these colors!! And your clouds are flawless...great mani! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I'm liking this color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est trop joli ces nuages! il faut que j'essaie une fois!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! merci! love that you like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like seeing cloud manicures, I especially like your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...