My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 9, 2012

P2 Pearl crackling top coat - Red volcano

Do you remember Blue thunder and Violet fusion, the P2 Pearl top coats? I'm showing you today Red volcano, the last of these glitter crackles that I received in a swap. Red volcano is a scarlet crackle with gold/bronze shimmer. It is my favorite of this collection, the color is so deep. I layered one coat over Catrice Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K and might try it next time over black, I'm sure it will look wonderful! All pictures are without top coat. Hope you like it!

Artificial light

 Natural light


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...