My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 23, 2012

Disney Villains and glitter accent nail!


Hello!
Another beauty received from my UK bday friend is a Disney Villains polish! I didn't even know that existed, how cool is that? I love the bottle design and plan on learning more about this brand :) It doesn't have any labelling, so I named it Evil Queen. It's a gorgeous shimmery purple with a tint of blue in it. I did an accent nail with a Rimmel glitter top coat, also received in the same swap :)
All swatches show two coats of Evil Queen, topped with Seche vite.

Natural light

Flash

Artificial light


12 comments:

  1. Love it! And I really like the name of the brand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too lol I love the bottle design too

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the villain on the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wonder who the other villains in the collection are.

      Delete
  3. I've seen swatches of this collection, it seems pretty nice. Great mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The collection is gorgeous! I need maleficent and Ursula :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...