My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, May 31, 2013

Matte Gold & Black French Manicure

It is a heavy rainy day in here and my mood is just bleh. Right now, I just want to be home snuggled in my blanket and watch movies instead of being at work. I prepared a quick post to show you this simple gold and black French manicure I did in an attempt to brighten my day. I added a coat of Essie Matte About You for the matte effect. Hope you like it! Thanks for reading and enjoy your week end.
C'est un jour de pluie torrentielle ici et mon humeur n'est pas au top. En ce moment, j'ai juste envie d'être à la maison blottie sous mes draps et regarder des films au lieu d'être au travail. J'ai préparé un petit article pour vous montrer  cette french manucure or et noir que j'ai faite pour égayer ma journée. J'ai mis une couche de Essie Matte About You pour un effet mat. J'espère que vous aimez! Merci pour de me lire et profitez bien de votre week-end.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...