My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sally Hansen - Lightning Yellow

Hey Ladies!
Sally Hansen Lightning Yellow is a polish I bought for stamping purposes and decided to wear it today. It is a super bright yellow that is suitable for people like me who dare to wear bold colors. I needed 2 coats for full opacity with an electrifying look. It dries really fast and has a thick formula. I saw people complaining about the thickness of the formula but I hate streaky and thin yellow polishes that need 4 coats to be opaque. That's why I like Lightning Yellow. In addition, the wide brush allowed me to cover my nails in 2 strokes. It is summer all year here, so I will definitely wear it more often! Do you have this polish? What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading and have a good beginning of the week.


Hey les filles!
Sally Hansen Lightning Yellow est un vernis que j'ai acheté pour faire du stamping et décidé de porter aujourd'hui. C'est un jaune super vif  qui est parfait pour les gens comme moi qui osent porter des couleurs flashy. Il m'a fallu 2 couches pour une opacité complète avec un look électrisant. Il sèche très vite et a une formule épaisse. J'ai vu des gens se plaindre de l'épaisseur de la formule, mais j'ai horreur des vernis jaunes peu épais qui ont besoin de 4 couches pour être opaque. C'est pour ça que j'aime Lightning Yellow. En plus, le pinceau large m'a permis de couvrir mes ongles en 2 temps. C'est l'été toute l'année ici, donc je vais certainement le porter plus souvent! Avez-vous ce vernis? Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci de me lire et passez un bon début de semaine.






4 comments:

  1. Wow that is soooo bright! Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It jumps right off the screen. It looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Liesl! I actually imagined it jumping off the screen :D

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...