My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 23, 2012

Revlon Fire Fox and gold flames stamping!


Hey lovelies!
I have a matte polish for you today! Revlon Fire Fox is another polish received from my bday club friend. It is a red matte polish with shimmer. It is opaque in two coats and dries very fast. The name inspired me do to a simple stamping manicure. I stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow and used Bundle Monster 2nd set BM 223. They are supposed to be zebra stripes but they look like flames to me. I like the contrast of the red matte with the shiny gold stamp. I hope you like it too :)




All swatches show two coats of Fire Fox without top coat.

Natural light

 Artificial light


11 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...