My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!

Whoa what a fun name!
This is my first Catrice and I got it in a swap from a nail polish friend in Germany. I had read a lot of positive reviews on the brand in general and wanted to try some of the cremes in their collection. Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans (or HQWBJ) is a dark denim blue cream with fine blue glitter that makes it so discreetly sparkly. It comes in a10 ml round bottle. I like the shape of bottle and brush lid, it did ease the application for me, even though this polish is a little bit on the thicker side. All pictures show two coats of HQWBJ and one coat of Seche vite.
PS: I broke a nail so forgive the unevenness :-(

Natural light





 Flash

How do you like Catrice? Any favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty color. I need a dark blue like this in my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the only dark blue I have! I will have to look for a dupe!

      Delete
    2. (year late reply) I think Essence has a similar blue or at least had. I never bought it since I don't like Essence lacquers. I think it was called Underwater.

      Delete
    3. I dont own a lot of essence either but thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...