My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ludurana - Reluz (pics heavy)


Hey!
Reluz is another multichrome part of the Ludurana Aurora Boreal collection that I bought from Ninja Polish. It's a small 8ml bottle but it's worth every drop of lacquer because the color shift is just indescribable! It flashes from green to copper to purple to blue and applies like a dream. It only takes two coats, but I went with three and did not apply any top coat because the finish is so glossy. On to the pics!

Artificial light










I did diagonal french manicure with Wet N Wild Believe Me, It's Real and round rhinestones. Love the contrast!



Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I was going to post this tomorrow! Great minds girlfriend! It looks amazing on u. You put your foot all up in the nail art! FABULOUS! Ok, gotta go schedule another post for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great minds indeed! I scheduled fascinante for tomorrow crazy huh? lol

      Delete
  2. Ooh I have to get some of these polishes! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...