My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Catrice - Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K


I'm really starting to like the brand Catrice. I only have two of their polishes, but I am amazed by the their quality, vibrancy, and of course their cool names. Today I'm wearing Aretha R-E-S-P-I-N-K, a bright pink creme so concentrated that it is opaque in one thick coat. I like the name and guess that it refers to Aretha Franklin's song "Respect", which send such a powerful message to women. Now I keep singing the R-E-S-P-E-C-T in my head every time I see this polish lol , I hope you like !
All pictures show two coats of this beautiful pink and one coat of Seche vite.

Natural light







2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I've yet to add any Catrice's to my stash but I might have to now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...