My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, April 20, 2012

K's Special Fridays #6 - Super Green


Who is your favorite Superhero/heroine? Lol mine is actually a supervillainess , Poison Ivy from the Batman comics (and movies) series. I was watching The Dark Knight this week and had the idea to create a polish inspired by Poison Ivy. I called it Super Green because it is coming from the best green in my stash (Nubar Greener), so it will always come to my rescue when I need it lol. It is a forest green jelly packed with holo glitter and fine green glitter powder. Short talk, on to the pics!
All swatches show two coats of Super Green and one coat of Seche vite

Name: Super Green
Recipe: Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope + Nubar Greener + fine green nail art glitter

Natural light




 Flash

 Sun light

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!

16 comments:

  1. Pretty! I seen the pictures and I thought money green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's gorgeous! so sparkly, glossy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!! I would love to have this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!email me and ill arrange to send you a mini :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! I love it! My favorite superhero also a villain, because his power is so freakin' cool and his character's got such depth-- Magneto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I like Magneto's character too! that would be a great name for a holo magnetic polish!

      Delete
  6. I like a villain to. Also from The Dark Knight. The Joker. Heath Ledgers part in that movie is awesome.

    The polish is also awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this movie because of him, he is just spectacular

      Delete
  7. Awesome!! I would have to say my favorite super hero is Rogue!! :D I love her!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...