My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Layla Hologram Effect - Cloudy Violet

Sit down and hold your breath for the gorgeousness I have for you today! I lusted on Cloudy Violet as soon as it was realeased as part of Layla's 2nd holograhic collection. It is a dusty purple that is opaque in 2 coats and that is SO distracting to the eye that I couldn't stop staring at my nails. I could wear it for ever lol. Take a look for yourself and tell me I'm wrong.



What I used: Layla Cloudy Violet, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, BM 307

Asseyez-vous et retenez votre souffle pour la beauté que j'ai pour vous aujourd'hui! J'ai convoité Cloudy Violet dès qu'il a été mis en vente pour la 2e collection holograhique de Layla. Il s'agit d'un violet poudreux qui est opaque en 2 couches et qui est si distrayant que je ne pouvais m'empêcher de regarder mes ongles. Je pourrais le porter pour toujours lol. Jetez y un coup oeil et dites-moi que j'ai tort.


Ce que j'ai utilisé: Layla Cloudy Violet, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, BM 307



Sun light / lumière du soleil



Flash





Artificial light/ lumière artificielle



5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...