My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yeah I'm a fool! FREE polish for April 1st


Helloo! 

There is one more day to vote for your favorite Karine polish! I can't hide secrets that exciting lol so I'm going to spill it! The polish that will be winning the poll on my blog will be offered for FREE (shipping charges will apply). Buy two polishes and get THE WINNER FREE! Only on April 1st and this is not a joke! it's very tight between Naiade and Noir Desir sooo... go vote! This is my thank you to all of you for your support and I just reached 200 followers on my blog so let's celebrate!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...