My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Butter London - Wallis

Hello loves!
How are you? I have so many pictures to share with you but my work schedule only allows me to blog on week ends. On my nails today is Butter London Wallis, a goldish olive green with small gold shimmer. You either love or hate it and Wallis looks so good on my skin tone that it's a keeper. Wallis is opaque in 2 coats. I feel like the sun is shining on my nails so I took out BM01 to stamp the sun. I hope you like it!
Have a great week end!
Salut mes chéries!
Ça va? J'ai tellement de photos à partager avec vous, mais mon horaire de travail ne me permet que de bloguer les week-ends. Aujourd'hui j'ai sur mes ongles Butter London Wallis, un vert olive doré avec des reflets or. On aime ou on n'aime pas et Wallis va tellement bien sur ma peau qu'il est à garder. Wallis est opaque en 2 couches. J'ai l'impression que le soleil brille sur mes ongles alors j'ai pris BM01 pour stamper le soleil. J'espère que vous kiffez!
Bonne fin de semaine!






3 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...