My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The NCC Challenge - Flower Week 3

Hello y'all,
This is another NCC Challenge flower nail art I wanted to share with you. This time, I wanted something dramatic, so I went with a red and black multicolored stamping. I hope you like it!
Salut à toutes,
Voici un autre nail art de fleur pour le NCC Challenge que je voulais partager avec vous. Cette fois-ci, je voulais quelque chose de dramatique, donc j'ai opté pour un stamping multicolore rouge et noir. J'espère que vous aimez!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...