My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cult Nails - Two Timer

Hello ladies!
I'm finally trying Cult Nails thanks to my dear bday club friends. I had read good reviews about the brand and today I have for you Two Timer. It is a LE (Limited Edition) sheer top coat that morphs into a beautiful emerald green shimmer when layered over a dark color. Pictures show 2 coats of it over Wet N Wild Black Creme. I used BM 02 for a subtle stamping on my ring finger. What do you think of it?


Thanks for reading and have a good day!


Bonjour mesdames!
Enfin j'essaie Cult Nails  grâce à mes chers amies du bday club . J'avais lu de bonnes critiques sur la marque et le vernis que j'ai pour vous s'appelle Two Timer. Il s'agit d'une top coat ED (Edition Limitée) qui se transforme en de beau reflets vert émeraude lorsque posé au-dessus d'une couleur foncée. Les photos montrent 2 couches de celui-ci sur Wet N Wild Black Creme. J'ai utilisé BM 02 pour un stamping subtile sur mon annulaire. Qu'en pensez-vous?

Merci de m'avoir lue et bonne journée!


Sun light / lumière du soleil





2 comments:

  1. I really like that subtle stamping. It's almost like it's an illusion, because of the just barely thereness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To my eyes it looked like the stamp was floating between the polish and the top coat lol it was weird

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...