My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wet N Wild - Night Prowl

Hello!
I closed my eyes and picked up this polish from my untrieds. It is Wet N Wild Night Prowl, a blackened purple with small purple glitter. It is opaque in 2 coats and looks almost black but it's not. I like the quality especially that I got it for 99 cents at Walgreens. I hadn't used my plates in a while so I did some stamping with Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia and BM01. The result is really subtle and elegant. What do you think of it?
Coucou!
J'ai fermé les yeux et choisi ce vernis parmi ceux que je n'ai pas encore essayés. I s'agit de Wet N Wild Boisé, un violet foncé avec des petites paillettes violettes. Il est opaque en 2 couches et semble presque noir, mais il ne l'est pas. J'aime sa qualité surtout que je l'ai eu pour 99 cents à Walgreens. Je n'avais pas utilisé mes plaques depuis un moment, alors j'ai fait du stamping avec Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia et BM01. Le résultat est vraiment subtil et élégant. Qu'en pensez-vous?


Sun light/ lumière du jour


under the shade/ à l'ombre


4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...