My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Lazy Days Of Summer - Family Album


Hello lovelies, As usual when I'm done with a challenge, I do a family album where we can see everyone's pics together. Now that the LDOS is over and that I am about to start a new challenge for Fall, here are the (not so) lazies!!

  1. Beach

  2. Summer ombre

  3. Flag day

  4. Flip flops

  5. Inspired by your favorite towel

  6. Pool party

  7. Dotting tool summer fun

  8. In the garden

  9. Thirst quencher

  10. Favorite fruit

  11. Summer days

  12. Summer nights

  13. Inspired by something in your house

  14. Barbecue fun

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this together! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see all if them in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This's an absolutely awesome idea. Thanks for putting all our manis together. (My poolparty is missing though :P) Didn't realize that I hadn't seen a couple of the LDoS manicures. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ladies it was my pleasure!
      @Kayono my bad I thought I had them all I'll add it later!

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...